Variety of Gorgeous Colours and Poses - VIII -
This is a page about Monette Taida, an Outdoorsy and Athletic Girl. She’s in our studio, and now we’re trying out different hair colours, lights, and surfboards for a bit of variety.
Welcome to a haven for beautiful 3D girls having simple fun in the nude! If you want to support my work, check my stores:
- https://philovivero.artstation.com/store, or click My ArtStation Link.
- https://flippednormals.com/creator/philovivero, or click My FlippedNormals Link Here.
- https://philovivero.gumroad.com, or click My Gumroad Link Here.
Do you prefer to contribute by making free art of your own? I have a lot of free resources available:
- You can find Some of my tutorials on Youtube.
- Or visit My Youtube Channel.
- My FlippedNormals store, shown above, has some free tutorials there as well.
- I put a bunch of classic/old (but still useful!) tutorials on my Faemalia.net website
- In general Faemalia.net is where I try to put content to teach, whereas Faemalia.com is just for demo pics and vids.
The characters you find here and on other sites of mine are as follows:
- Princess Verachantesse, Singer Girl. She is my favourite, so the latest rigs, animations, textures, etc I usually put on her first, then onto the other girls as time permits.
- Annya Leona, Eastern European Girl. She has very long legs and very large breasts.
- Dymphna Eir, Non-Human Elf Girl. Short, average style thicker body, and with pointy ears.
- Endeara Devika, Indian Girl. She has a similar body style to Monette, but very definitely Indian.
- Lilithe Classica, Asian Girl. She is the younger sister of Tailey. Very skinny!
- Monette Taida, Surfer Girl. She has a surfboard. And she is a blonde. A bit bigger and more muscular than the others.
- Tailey Fang, Asian Girl. She seems to be most popular with most people, she is a taller/larger-than-average Asian lady.
- Zandeya Stormer, American Girl. With glasses and braces, she is a bit nerdier than her peers, but spunky nevertheless!
If you want to join our Discord, please click this invite link. There are strict, but simple rules on the server for public discussion. Read the rules before speaking up in a public channel or posting your work.